Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Everyday Fitness

Well, this is my first blog of my new daily fitness blog. Here a wide variety of things will be talked about. Everything from exercises, techniques, muscle gain and weight loss, training splits, and tips. I have had a lot of experience in weight training and other types of training. I have been an NCO in the US Army infantry so I've had a lot of time training soldiers to physically be ready for combat. Ive also taken my own body from 145 pounds to 202 pounds of muscle.
This blog is not me trying to tell you what is going to work for you. Its suggestion and tips from my experiences and comments are always welcome. Let us know what worked for you, because no two people's bodies are the same. Also this is not a replacement for medical advice. Before starting a workout program you should consult a doctor. That is all for now, I will get everything going on the ball tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment